Thank you to our Advisory Council members for their support of this project.
Thank you to also to everyone who gave their time to meet with us and give their feedback on the questionnaire and app design:
- Chief Shirley Ducharme and Rene Linklater, O-Pipon-Na-Piwin Cree Nation
- Dave Scott, Swan Lake First Nation
- Debbie Lipscombe and others, Grand Council Treaty #3
- Debbie Reid, Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs
- Donald and Phyllis Hart, Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
- Dr. Barry Lavalee, Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc.
- Dr. Donna Martin, University of Manitoba
- Dr. Ramona Neckoway, University College of the North
- Esther Cook, Misipawistik Cree Nation
- Gail Braun, Nurse, Alberta Health Services Fort McMurray
- Jason Northage, University of Manitoba
- Ken Sanderson, Broadband Communications North
- Leona Star and others, First Nations Health and Social Secretariat of Manitoba
- Laurie Wood Ducharme, Bryon Beardy, Grace McDougall, and Jim Harrold, Four Arrows Regional Health Authority
- Megan Firth and Thomas Dyck, Integral Ecology Group
Thank you to Wa Ni Ska Tan staff for providing their many different skills
to getting this project off the ground:
Dr. Asfia Kamal, Hannah Muhajarine, Kelly Janz, Mathew Scammell, Dr. Maya Rad-Spice, Michelle Daoust, River Steele and Victoria Grima.